Is this thing on?
Is anyone still here?
I kid, mostly. Since it’s been almost a year (WHAT?!) that I blogged last, I thought I might hop on here and do a Friday Introductions! I’m also doing this over on my instagram, but thought it would be fun to double up and show my face around here again!
I’m Kindel and here are a few facts about me.
- I’m an INFJ. #mbti
- I live in upstate South Carolina, near the mountains.
- I’m a recovering Dr. Pepper addict. (LaCroix and iced coffee are my jam.But not together. That’s gross.)
- I work a full-time job outside the home and hand lettering is a fun side gig for me.
- My husband and I are foster parents and have fostered 10 children in the last 3 years.
- We’re finalizing our first adoption soon!
- I fix my hair for work (most days) but at home, it’s almost always in a messy bun.
- My business/blog name is also my dog’s name. The dog came first.
- I used to HATE pineapple as a kid. Thankfully, my adult self got her life together and now it’s one of my favorite fruits!
- My husband and I quote The Office and Parks & Rec daily. It’s part of our every day conversation.
That’s enough for now! Thanks for sticking around! I have some fun things planned to share with you soon!