Oh my goodness! I’ve barely had a chance to even look at my blog since early March! What happened?!?!
Well, here’s what happened. And still happening:
1. I got a new, full-time job! This is huge and exciting! And this is where all my blogging time went.
2. Our church finally moved into our new building. So time consuming and so worth it. Pictures are coming.
3. Cody and I moved into a new house. A mile from our old house. Still renting, but a much better situation! Again, pictures of this are coming, also. Some before and afters, too!
4. We actually still moving.
5. And still moving.
6. And still moving.
7. Moving a mile up the road is a struggle.
8. Cody’s phone/wallet was stolen and that brings on a whole other set of headaches.
9. We’re preparing for a mother’s day celebration at our new house this weekend. Ya know, that house that still has boxes everywhere? And still missing some furniture? Yeah.
10. We’re also preparing for a summer roommate. And currently, his room consists of dirty laundry and a dining table and six chairs that are on their way out. So we’re not ready.
11. We’ve planned a vacation around our anniversary. Which in our current state of life is the worst possible time to go on vacay. So. Much. To. Do.
12. Did I mention that we’re still moving?
13. We’ve also had something to do every single weekend since mid-March. Not one single free Saturday. For two 40 hr a week workers and 10 hr a week church volunteers, it’s a big deal to lose every Saturday.
14. This seems like as good a place as any to stop a list.
So that’s what we’ve been up to! Life has been crazy but it has also be wonderful! So many good changes!
I’ll be back tomorrow with my Insta- linkups! I may be covering a little more than just this past week.
I love Fridays! Follow me! kindoann
1. Earlier this week, I tossed Willow a treat. She normally catches them but this time it hit her nose and flew up under the baker’s rack in the kitchen. She was determined to get it…
2. This is our routine every morning. I make the bed while Bubbles lays and/or walks around on the bed. I have to make it up around him and he never jumps down until the bed is completely made. Then there’s little paw prints all over the freshly made bed.
3. Hubby was doing homework for HOURS on Sunday. That meant I was working on a new Downton puzzle for hours. I think that’s called a lose-win situation.
4. This was Bubbles’s face when I told him it was time to get up. He was not a fan.
5. Another day of making up the bed with the cat IN it, this time. I had to force him out of the bed.
1. This is the only picture I took from Valentine’s Day last week. I guess it’s obvious where my priorities are. Bread. It’s all about the bread. It’s actually a picture of the roll-maker making rolls at Texas Roadhouse. There’s a big picture window into the kitchen of our local TR and you can watch the bread-making process. We stood for about an hour at this window watching him. Not that watching him make bread wasn’t fun, but I think we’ll make a reservation next year.
2. Small groups at church started this week. We had four people (including Cody) in our small group who had birthdays within about a week so we had a little impromptu group birthday celebration!
3. Classic Willow pose. She’s the best puppy.
4. My hubby sent this encouraging email to me. It’s amazing what a few words can do for your day! Sorry ladies, but my husband is the best.
Um, only four pictures this week. Follow me on Instagram! kindoann
1. Some yarn organization going on around here. I used to toss skeins of yarn in this galvanized tub all willy-nilly. Then I got the bright idea to put all the skeins on their ends so that I could see them all. It worked wonderfully and I found yarn I didn’t know I had!
2. I recently bought this cast iron dutch oven. It’s been on my wish list for quite a while so I snatched this one up at World Market. The lid doubles as a skillet! Sadly, I haven’t cooked anything in it yet…hmmm…
3. Cody’s birthday was last week. The boy LOVES Rice Krispy Treats so one year I made a cake (in the shape of a bundt cake) out of them. Now that’s what he asks for each year. Happy Birthday, Babe!
4. Our new church building is so close to being done! Roughly ONE MONTH from now, we will be having services in our new building! At least once a week, Cody and I go up to the new building and look around to see what’s being done. We found that in our new chapel area, there’s a stained glass window from our old church building. It was such an awesome surprise to see that in there! I love this detail!
5. Bubbles sits here on the bed every morning and helps me pick out clothes. Or he meows at me to fill his food bowl. One or the other.