I’m [hopefully] back in the InstaFriday swing of things! Get read for a large number of instas to make up for lost time!
Linking up with Jeannett, of course.
1. Bubs. Sad because his food bowl is empty. Don’t worry…he didn’t have to wait too long before it was full again!
2. Dead crockpot. I woke up in the morning fully expecting a crockpot of cooked rice. Only, the crockpot was ice cold and the rice was not cooked. Sad trombone.
3. This sign was on the door of one of our IT guys at work. Funny jokes.
4. Diffuser necklace with oil. Joy is one of my favorites to wear in the necklace.
5. It started raining on our lunch break one day. Perfect opportunity to change from Toms to Chucks.
6. Outside my office, student workers were gearing up for the start of the semester and the arrival of the biggest freshman class! #teamSWU
7. I just finished this book by Carol Burnett. She wrote it about there daughter that passed away from cancer. Beautiful tribute to her daughter.
8. Nothing like a Sunday morning, 30 minutes before service, dealing with a broken light. Thankfully, that doesn’t happen too often.
9. One of my favorite oils to drink in water. So yummy!
10. One morning, just a few minutes after my husband dropped me off at my office, he called me to say he was gonna buy me some coffee in our school’s coffee shop. If the way to a man’s heart is through his food, the way to a woman’s heart is through free coffee.
11. My most recent Young Living order. Woohoo!
12. Hosting two more workshops! If you’re local and would like to come, just let me know!