*brushes off the dust*
Brushing off the old keyboard to revive the blog! So much has happened since I last blogged, which I think was two years ago!
I’d like to pick this hobby back up again so I can document some happenings in our lives, because while I’m sharing a lot over on Instagram and Stories, you never know when social media is going to change up and important info might be lost!
So here are some updates, and there will be more to come soon!
- In my last blog post, I shared Ezra’s adoption day photos. We just celebrated two years of him officially being a Thomas!
- We began a kitchen renovation on Mother’s Day 2018 and we are 95% done. Ha! Yes, 95%. We still have a few finishing touches but we are LOVING our kitchen. You can check out the details in my IG story highlights. When we are 100% done, I’ll do a blog post recapping the whole process!
- The reason the kitchen reno took longer than anticipated: on July 4th, 2018, we found out we were pregnant! We were neck deep in the kitchen project and it slowed waaaaaaaay down. Being pregnant and lacking in energy will do that!
- Also in July 2018, we welcomed a temporary foster placement. He was such a fun little guy and we LOVED having him in our home. It was bittersweet to see him move on right before Christmas. We miss him so much!
- In February 2019, Cody took a new job about 45 minutes away from home. After living 5 minutes from our work for the last 7 years, it was quite an adjustment for us, but his love for his new job makes it all worth it.
- Later that same month, we had our baby! We welcomed Henry Gray Thomas to our family! He’s been such a joy and the perfect addition! He’s 4.5 months old now!
- In April, I resigned my job to stay home with Henry! It was a leap of faith but with Cody’s new job, we were provided the opportunity and we jumped at it! We feel so blessed! You can catch up with daily life stuff over on IG stories!
- In upcoming news, I will spend the next few months prepping to be a vendor at my first craft fair! If you’re local, come visit me at the Holly Jolly Craft Fair in November! I’m soooo excited (and scared! Ha!) to do this!! I have so many ideas and can’t wait to see it all come to fruition!
Welp, those are the biggest highlights of our last two years! Coming soon to the blog: a post to recap Henry’s birth story, some fun recipes I’ve been making, and highlight some projects I’ve been working on for the booth and my Etsy shop!