Li'l Marinade for Grilled Chicken
A li'l of this, li'l of that makes a great li'l marinade.
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (low sodium)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (heaping tablespoon)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Whisk all ingredients together.
Pour over chicken into zip-top bag or covered bowl.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes to overnight.
We marinated our chicken for about 6 hours. If you don't have hours, even 30 minutes can make a big difference when marinating meat.
We cooked our chicken on the outdoor grill, but this marinade would work well for baked, slow cooked, or pressure cooked chicken.
This recipe was enough to cover 4 large chicken breasts that were cut in half. Adjust ingredients as necessary for the amount of chicken you will be cooking.