So I woke up this morning with “make a printable” NOT on my to-do list. So weird! It has definitely become a habit at this point and to not open my computer with the intention of creating a printable is a little unsettling!
Anyhow, I wanted to write a little on what it was like to participate in this year’s 31 Days link-up and to clarify a couple of things about my current posts.
Here’s what I’ve learned:
1. It is a little stressful to post on the weekends. I really enjoy that time with my husband and on Saturdays, we usually take that time to get stuff done around the house or go out for the day or just relax at home after a week of work. On Sundays, we leave the house for church at 6:45am and don’t get home until after 1:00pm, sometimes later. That always put posting later in the day, which I don’t necessarily like, so I’m going to enjoy getting those days back from blogging. 🙂
2. I REALLY loved knowing I had a post up every single day! Even if posting on the weekends was a little stressful, having a post every single day was a great feeling! I really hope to post more consistently, and this was a great start!
3. I missed linking up with other link parties! I’m really looking forward to getting back in that game. I know I could have done both but I really wanted to focus on the 31 Days series. But I miss that community!
4. I have lots more ideas for fun printables! I’ll be sharing them along the way! 31 days was almost too short! 🙂
To clarify a few things, just in case anyone is confused.
* These posts will forever be on the blog. At least, as long as this blog is a thing. I posted these free printables to share, not just during this month, but forever and always. I’m honored that anyone would ever want any of these printables at all and I never intend to make them available for a limited time or for cost. There may come a time in the future that I sell printables but that time is not now. And these printables were still created for this series, FOR FREE.
* I will still create printables to share on the blog. It won’t be daily but I love to create them for me, to hang in my house or my office, and I want to share those with you! I also like to make fun desktop and iPhone backgrounds and I will be sharing those as well.
* If there are some printables on my blog that you come across and something isn’t quite right, (color scheme, portrait vs landscape orientation, etc.) but you still like it, please contact me! I would love to make some small edits so that it fits you more appropriately!
* If you would like a custom printable, then please contact me! I’d be happy to explore the option! I won’t be able to offer that for free but it would be DEEPLY discounted. 🙂 I’m still exploring this creative realm and I would enjoy the opportunity to make something completely custom!
* You can always find all the 31 Days printables by clicking on the 31 Days button on the side bar.
Thanks to all of you that have followed along during October! I hope that you’ll stick around! 🙂