Last summer, my two bosses and I painted our offices. They were in desperate need of some freshening up. We each got to choose our own color and of course I chose gray. Of course.
Gray Matters (Sherwin Williams) to be exact.
I love it and it really warms up the room. Before, the walls were all white. But not in a chic, clean, fresh white kinda way. Think more of a scuffed up, faded-white-if-that’s-even-possible, yuck kinda way. So paint.
Well, after working so hard for a week to paint all of our offices, we were very hesitant to put any holes in the walls! So my poor walls have been bare for a while. I couldn’t do anything more than just lean something up against the wall.
Finally, this week, I decorated! Once you drive that first nail, the others come much easier. 🙂
*No natural light means dim and blurry cell phone pictures…*
* SWU letters: Hobby Lobby letters and paper
* “It is well with my soul”: Willow White Studios
* Arrows: Willow White Studios
* “Do good”: Willow White Studios
* 2 Timothy verse: Willow White Studios…also our school’s scripture verse of the year
* Yellow vase: painted by me
* Pennant banner: made from paper scraps by me
* “Be” canvas: Walmart, $4
* Shelf: Walmart (don’t remember the cost)
Are you sensing a pattern here? I like to create things. 🙂
The view from my desk:
I think Fishy likes the new decorations, too. 🙂