Kim, from A Cuppa Kim, hosted another mug swap this year! I knew about last year’s but this year I had enough courage to join up! And boy am I glad I did!!! The mug (and other fun gifts) I received from Rachel is AWESOME!
Let’s unpack the goodie box together, shall we? **Full disclosure: this is a reenactment. I ripped into the package so fast the first time that I didn’t even have a chance to pull out my cell phone for pictures so…:)**
Inside the box was the following:
* A sweet note from my new mug swap friend, Rachel!
* A hand crocheted potholder!
* Cookies! Hello! Who doesn’t love cookies?! Best of all, the chocolate and peanut butter ones are VEGAN! But who am I kidding, I ate alllll three!
* Starbucks coffee! Hello! Who doesn’t love coffee?! YUM!!!
* The cutest doggie treat for Willow! And she inhaled it!!!
* Catnip toys for Bubbles! I couldn’t get a good picture of them…Bubbles was way too interested! He LOVES these toys!
* And last of all – the coffee mug! And to kick it up a notch, a handmade mug cozie!!!
I have to say, this was my first year in the mug swap and I will DEFINITELY be doing it again! It was like opening a Christmas present! Thanks again, Rachel! You are so generous and you give great gifts!!!