Oh my goodness! I’ve barely had a chance to even look at my blog since early March! What happened?!?!
Well, here’s what happened. And still happening:
1. I got a new, full-time job! This is huge and exciting! And this is where all my blogging time went.
2. Our church finally moved into our new building. So time consuming and so worth it. Pictures are coming.
3. Cody and I moved into a new house. A mile from our old house. Still renting, but a much better situation! Again, pictures of this are coming, also. Some before and afters, too!
4. We actually still moving.
5. And still moving.
6. And still moving.
7. Moving a mile up the road is a struggle.
8. Cody’s phone/wallet was stolen and that brings on a whole other set of headaches.
9. We’re preparing for a mother’s day celebration at our new house this weekend. Ya know, that house that still has boxes everywhere? And still missing some furniture? Yeah.
10. We’re also preparing for a summer roommate. And currently, his room consists of dirty laundry and a dining table and six chairs that are on their way out. So we’re not ready.
11. We’ve planned a vacation around our anniversary. Which in our current state of life is the worst possible time to go on vacay. So. Much. To. Do.
12. Did I mention that we’re still moving?
13. We’ve also had something to do every single weekend since mid-March. Not one single free Saturday. For two 40 hr a week workers and 10 hr a week church volunteers, it’s a big deal to lose every Saturday.
14. This seems like as good a place as any to stop a list. 🙂
So that’s what we’ve been up to! Life has been crazy but it has also be wonderful! So many good changes!
I’ll be back tomorrow with my Insta- linkups! I may be covering a little more than just this past week. 🙂