Except there’s more than five pictures…but that’s because I’ve been slack and have missed the last couple of HFfI posts. So now I’m making up for it. I do what I want.
Linking up with Jeannett and Lauren! Follow me on IG: kindoann
1. My husband found this enormous Dark Knight figure in Wal-Mart. He was really the size of a toddler. I’m still not sure if I really love it or really hate it. Obviously, we didn’t buy it. (But I cannot confirm or deny that we did think about buying it.)
2. Cody-Baby has become quite the chef lately. To make a long story short, we have only recently (around Thanksgiving) discovered Panda Express. We have fallen in LOVE with the Sweet Fire Chicken but, alas, we’ve stopped eating chicken. Between the fact that we don’t have any PEs nearby and we don’t eat chicken anymore, he came up with his own vegan Sweet Fire sauce to use as a topping for rice, as a salad dressing, as a dip…there are so many options. He cooked it recently and put it over rice with some sauteed mushrooms. YUM! Well, not the mushrooms part, but he loves them and I’m trying to eat more of them…ick.
3. He also “installed” under-cabinet lighting in our kitchen. He’s on a roll!
4. Sweet face. On a pillow. Cause that’s how she rolls.
5. I came to bed one night and she was trying to nose the door of her crate open. Such a silly girl.
6. Kitty silhouette. He’s enjoying our new nightstand/dressers. It allows him to see out the window whenever he pleases. And it’s all about the cat, amiright?
7. We got to see Blue Man Group in Greensboro, NC. If you ever have the chance to go see them, DO IT! They put on such a great show! This pic was from the beginning just before the show started. For a while, the only thing I could think about was that I just knew I was going to catch the flu from someone there. I didn’t so it was all around a great night!
8. My grandmother recently got her first computer. I know, so cute. She’s been learning the basics and just got internet at her house this past week. She’s so excited! My grandmother is super hip. She’s been texting for several years already. Next step: smart phone. 🙂