Here’s some insight into my dream life.
* I really wish I could live in a earth-friendly house on a hill. Overlooking rolling pastures.
* I really want to keep bees. Like have hives with honey and a bee keepers hat and all that.
* I also want chickens to lay eggs in style in a chicken coop like this:
* I’ll take a Boston like one in the coop picture.
* Some goats running around eating grass and giving milk is a good idea.
* On my dream farm, there would be lots of deer but they would stay out of the garden.
* The garden would look something like this, except on a bigger scale:
* There would be so many eggs, goat’s milk, and veggies that we would get to give tons of it away! And there would be lots of canned vegetables. And canned veggie soup.
* Also, there would be a tire swing and a creek for our kids and their friends. But the tire swing wouldn’t swing out over the creek. Cause I’m not crazy.
Do you live on a farm like this? If you do, can I come visit?
You can follow my pinterest board, The Farmer Inside Me to see what else I dream of on my dream farm.