Here’s five random thoughts for Friday…
1. I haven’t blogged in a million years! I really don’t have an excuse except that this time of year is always crazy! I’m back, though.
2. My dog got pretty sick a couple of weeks ago. Some medicine, some x-rays, an enema and $200 later, she’s better. Let’s just say that her Christmas present this year was getting healthy! I’ve never spent that much money on a pet! She’s worth it though…just look at her 🙂
And yes, that’s her laying on a pillow on the couch. Too cute, right?
3. She’s currently outside on her leash and she’s barking. She’ll bark for a few seconds then the neighborhood dogs will bark in the distance for a few seconds and it will go back and forth like that until I bring her inside. It’s like a scene from 101 Dalmations!
4. It’s almost Christmas!! I let my husband open his Christmas presents a couple of days ago…the day I bought them…I didn’t even have one under the tree before I broke! I can’t stand to let the presents just sit there under the tree and him just staring at them! I want him to open them!!! Who else is like that? I don’t think we’ve ever made it to Christmas before opening all of our presents…
5. I’ve completed a few Pinterest projects around the house. Simple things like this menu board, although mine is not as elaborate as this one…yet, these peanut butter balls (amazing!), finishing pasta the right way, and converting a mason jar into salt storage. All of these have been Pinterest wins!